Monday, July 25, 2011

Heat Wave

If you live in East Coast, I would not have to mention this but man.......
It was crazy hot this weekend and I just could not go outside......
104 degree outside and I live in the apartment of the 3rd floor.



My 2 yrs old son wanted to go outside but it was too hot to go outside, so I decided to take him outside
after 7pm. It was still hot and 90 something degree.
Good thing we could chill down in the cold ass grocery store ;)


Anywayz, I don't really have any news lately.....so I guess I'm just going to talk bout my simple dinner. lol



This is veggie pasta with Kabocha, Green pepper and celery.
My son doesn't like veggies, so I always have to cut into small pieces.



I really love the pasta sauce which I purchased at Target.
It's just taste perfect! I don't like thick flavor but this is just taste great.





I hope it gets a lil cooler this week!!!

Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment