Monday, July 18, 2011

Perfect Weekend!

It was sooo hot but I enjoyed a lovely sunshine day this weekend.
I had a branch with my family in Williamsburg  ;)

My mother in law wanted to have a family branch since we have not hanged out together for a while.

I did not know where to go, so I went to yelp and searched a good spot.
The place is called Le Barricou.

Le Barricou is a French Style Country Bistro located in East Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
It was first time going there but my brother in law (he is a cafe/ restaurant critic! lol)
 said this was a great spot and I knew it was going to be good. 


outfit; H&M tops, uniqlo pants, ZARA bag and Jeffrey Campbell Shoes


On my way to Williamsburg!! Myself and my son.
My latte and breads

They served nice breads and they were soooo good! I am picky about bread since there are tons of great bakery in Japan but this one was great!!  Coffee was okay taste not great great but okay. (I am picky about coffee, too. lol)





I ordered CROQUE MADAME which was deeeelicous!


Bar 



This nice lil area was pretty, too!

After the branch, we had a long walk to waterside area of Williamsburg.





Brooklyn Flea
He made us snow corns out of ice and put fresh juice!




I love this one!




I felt like these worth so much. 
I think I would have purchased a lot if I was a buyer from Japanese antique shop. lol
FYI, masterYoda was named after a Japanese guy. Did you know that?? 


What a lovely day!! Every time I come to Williamsburg, I see more condos and nice stores, restaurant and cafe. This place is changing so much!! I found a nice flea market on N 7th St. too and I fell in love with this claw ring. I don't know why I did not purchase the ring......
I kinda regret not buying it and I checked online. I've seen similar design but it was sooo expensive!!
The ring wanted was made by local designer but the one I found online was named Pamela love.


This is the ring from Pamela love but the one from flea market was almost same design, too.
I fell in love with this ring and I think I might have to go back there and purchase next weekend!



After we came home, we headed to a bath room and took a shower.
We watched U.S. vs Japan women soccer on TV, and I was just soooo moved by Nadeshiko Japan.
It was first time for them to go to finals and they won the gold medal.
They are number 1 in the world! After the all tragedy in March 11 this year, they gave us hope and made us feel strong. I am so proud of them and so proud of my country.
Congrats on Japan and thank you to all the Japanese players.
It was such a great game!

No comments:

Post a Comment