Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wish List

I went shopping with my husband the other day, and I have purchased some stuff online the day before yesterday. I seriously think I might be a shopaholic. lol


I still have few things that I want............
Here is my current wish list of things that I am lusting after.



1.Reebok easy tone


I love walking and I have tons of shoes but I need to get in shape since I gained weight during my visit to Japan. I heard these sneakers are great. Sooooo.... yeah, maybe I will get it next month??



2.Adidas X Jeremy Scott Wings 2012

It was love at first sight.....
It won't come out until 2012 but I may have to go to adidas store in SOHO next year to get this baby!!

and OMG these are too cute!!!


I wish they make pastel color wings for women......

3. Claw Ring
I wish I could afford Pamela love Claw Ring, but I can't........
So I think I have to go back to Williamsburg Flea Market which I have discovered last weekend.

4.OPI Crackle Nail Polish


I wash hands like hundred times in a day since I have 2 yrs old son. That is one of the reason I usually don't wear nail polish but these are something different!!



Can't wait to get this nail polish!!!

4 comments:

  1. Pamela Love's ring is my dream... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Jane
    Hi, thanks for the comment;)
    Yeah, it's just such a perfect ring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH GOSH Such amazing things !

    I really like your blog and photos ! If you like french fashion you should check out mine, and maybe follow it if you want to be the first to know when I update ;)




    xx



    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Coralie, thanks for your comment!
    Oh yeah, I love french and Europe style fashion.
    Will follow you and you can follow me, too ;)

    ReplyDelete