Saturday, August 27, 2011

It's coming!

After the earthquake, it is hurricane Irene.....
I hope Irene get weaker when it is going to hit NYC.


I was just thinking about the earthquake and Tsunami in Japan after we had tiny earthquake in NYC.
Almost 6 months has passed since that tragedy but they had earthquake, Tsunami and problem of Nuclear power plant. I love Japan and never thought that kinda tragedy was going to happen.
Still cannot believe it...........


I just hope someday, we find some alternative ways to make electricity instead of nuclear power plant.


Anywayz, I am planning to make tons of food before Irene hit NYC on Sunday!!

Wish me luck....







3 comments:

  1. Keep safe. I am amazed these 2 events have happened so close together too. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Fashionistable

    Thank you! I know something is wrong with the earth. lol

    ReplyDelete