Monday, August 15, 2011

Shopping

I went to H&M to buy some clothes for my son last weekend.

I had to use 20% coupon to save ;)


Here are the items I purchased.



This Jacket was so cool.
2 Items and it was like $18 after discount! So cheap!



I got a nail polish of OPI blast for sephora.
Been wanted to use blast or shatter polish and I got gold.


I used it on tiffany blue color which is from MAC Quite Cute collection.


It is kinda hard to see.....
Maybe looks better on black?


This is how it looks of Black Blast on pink OPI nail color.
I just tried it at Sephora store.

I kinda like it!


There are shatter nail polish from China Glaze, too and wondering about the quality.
I have used China Glaze once and it was okay.
OPI is the best for me so far but I am thinking about getting Gelish because it last last longer and easier than Cal gel or other gel nail system.





2 comments:

  1. So cute!
    Love your blog! Check out mine :)

    xoxo
    www.fashion-and-stuff-like-that.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Hi, Karen

    Thanks for ur comment! Will definitely check ur blog ;)

    ReplyDelete