Friday, August 19, 2011

New Item


I think it is first time I write about this but I love D.I.Y. and crafts!

I been in love with crafts ever since I met hand made teddy bear.



Here is my new item that I made last night.




I am planning to go to beads shop sometime this weekend, 
so I will update if I make some more items ;)


BTW, I am trying to get rid of some items that I never used on ebay.

MAC Hello kitty eye shadow palette.
Winter Kate Peacock silk cardigan.




So if you want to check them out
here is the link .



I also have Tory Burch size 9 sandal which I am planning to put on ebay soon.

It is brand new, never worn. 



Since I may be moving next month or October, I am trying not to buy any new clothes or shoes....
It is so hard though since I love shopping.





Tomorrow is our wedding anniversary (4 years!) and we are planning to have a nice dinner in Manhattan.
I hope we can have fun there.





Have a nice weekend!!!!


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment