Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Love Baking!

I always buy bananas for my son and end up throwing them away because it goes bad sooooo fast especially in summer. I did not want to ruin them, so I decided to bake some banana muffins ;)




Baking has been one of my hobbies ever since when I was like 10 yrs old.
I had been busying taking care of my 2 yrs old son, and have not baked for a while.
It was such a fun and easy baking muffins!!!!



I googled the recipe for banana muffin and allceipe is one of my fav!!




Tadaaaaaa!!


 It was super easy and gooooood!! I used cake flour instead of using all purpose flour though.
The recipe I used is here .
I reduced the amount of sugar because I did not want it to be too sweet and it turned out perfect!


Both my hubby and son loved them! 


2 comments: