Saturday, August 13, 2011

New In My Wardlobe!!

I love fashion and I am crazy about shoes more than any items.


There are few shoe brands that I love such as Jeffrey Campbell, Sam Edelman, Ash Shoes, Nike, Senso Shoes etc.

Ash shoes is Italian brand shoes and their style is one of my favorite!
I was soooo happy and excited when I found their new store in SOHO, NY!



Me and my family was just hanging out in SOHO, then saw Ash sign which made me so happy!!


I think that store is going to be my favorite store in SOHO!!!



OMG! I looooove love love this sneaker. What I like about ASH shoe is that their design is something different and you would not see the exact design like them anywhere else!
It is just unique and special!










Here is the bag which I purchased from Ash Store in SOHO.


   This is my one of my favorite color, and it is so simple and cool.
I brought this back to take my son to Brooklyn Children  Museum today.
It is big enough to hold diaper, water bottle, snacks, wallet, and I mean everything!!



I alos purchased a pair of boots but I will update next time....
Just being lazy....lol




Oh yeah, but I have a pic of another Ash sneaker which I really never wore because it was a little small....





This is just perfect color and design! Wish it was right size....
it is size 39. If anyone would like to buy it from me, just leave me a comment with your email address.
price is $100 includes shipping. (Shipping to only inside of U.S.)


2 comments: